If you’re struggling to get results for a problem, there are a few options you should consider. It’s important to evaluate if the professional you are seeing is the right fit for your needs – sometimes a different provider can better understands your situation and can more rapidly help you reach your goals. Additionally, you may need to look into different diagnostic tools to better identify the cause of your problem and that can help them come up with a better plan of action that is tailored to your needs. That is why at Bodyline Health our chiropractors have access to state of the art digital X- ray for easy access to more accurate diagnosis and information.
Why do chiropractors x-ray patients?
Chiropractic x-rays are used to help diagnose and treat musculoskeletal disorders. They can help identify misalignments, degenerative changes, and other abnormalities that can be causing pain or other symptoms. X-rays can also help the chiropractor determine the best treatment plan for the patient, including the type and amount of force to use during manipulation. The benefits include –
- Improved Diagnosis: X-rays allow for a much more accurate diagnosis than other imaging techniques, such as CT scans and MRIs. X-rays can detect even the slightest misalignments of the vertebrae, which can be difficult to detect with other imaging techniques.
- Proper Treatment: X-rays can help to ensure that the chiropractor administers the correct treatment to the patient. X-rays can provide a visual of the spine and other bones, which can help them, determine the best course of action.
- Risk Assessment: X-rays can be used to assess the risk of certain treatments. For example, if a patient has a pre-existing condition, such as osteoporosis, X-rays can help to identify the risk of certain treatments, such as spinal manipulation.
- Monitoring Progress: X-rays can be used to monitor the progress of the treatment. By taking periodic x-rays, the chiropractor can assess the effectiveness of the treatment and make any necessary adjustments to the treatment plan.
- Improved Outcomes: X-rays can help to improve the outcome of the treatment. By providing a detailed image of the spine and bones, the chiropractor can make more informed decisions about the treatment and ensure that the patient receives the best possible outcome.
No matter what you decide to do, it’s important to remember that you’re in control of your health. Don’t be afraid to speak up if you’re not getting the results you want and asking for further diagnostic testing (like x-ray) is a great place to start. At Bodyline Health we have a team of professionals ready to sit down talk you through what further diagnostic testing could be the right next step for you. Call today on 90174784 (or book online) for a consultation, and let’s start building your perfect treatment plan to help you can reach your goals.