Catherine Farchione practices Traditional Chinese Medicine and is fully qualified as both an Acupuncturist and Chinese medicine herbalist.
Catherine graduated from RMIT University in 2005 after completing a five year double degree (Chinese Medicine/ Human Biology).
At a young age, Catherine turned to Chinese Medicine for a health issue that she wanted to treat naturally. Her interest in Chinese Medicine grew through her continued experience of it's benefits, and combined with her passion for helping others, she decided to pursue it as a career. After discovering the benefits for herself, Catherine developed a special interest in women’s health issues from period pain, to fertility and pregnancy support. In her many years of experience, she has also treated patients with a variety of health complaints such as muscular pain, digestive concerns, sleep issues and many other health concerns.
How can I benefit from treatment with Catherine?
- Holisticapproach by addressing the underlying cause of the condition, as well as the symptoms. The approach links body, mind and emotions.
- Drug-free pain relief
- Experience; Catherine is a highly qualified, experienced Chinese Medicine practitioner with years of knowledge and experience.
- Relaxing; Catherine is gentle, professional and dedicated to providing her patients with a safe, relaxing and stress free environment.
- Prevention against disease and the maintenance of general well-being
- Value & Quality service; Catherine provides professional and quality treatments at affordable prices. Many health funds now provide rebates for Acupuncture & Herbal Medicine.
- Caring; Catherine is very attentive & listens to your needs to helping you to achieve your goals.